New Planning Books
Databases for Urban & Environmental Planning
Google Tips & Tricks
- Put quotation marks around words that you want to stick together as a phrase
- Add "site:.gov" to the end of your search to ONLY search websites on government domains
- Add "filetype: .pdf" to ONLY search for information you think is likely to be in PDF format (reports, documents, etc.)
- Use the minus sign or dash to eliminate results that are off target (Example: food system -digestive)
- Remember that Google is only a computer, and doesn't understand the concepts in your search. So, try your search using different keywords and phrases that mean the same thing.