Add an alternate email address to your Google Account
Note: If you don't have a Google account yet, you can set one up
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select Personal info.
- Under "Contact info," click Email.
- Next to "Alternate emails," select Add alternate email or Add other email. You may need to sign in again.
- If you’re using an account through your work or school, you might not see this option. Ask your administrator for help.
- Enter an email address you own. Select Add.
We'll send an email with a verification link to your alternate email address. You'll need to open the email and click the link before you can sign in to your account with the alternate address. You might not get the email right away.
If you can’t find the message, see our tips to find the verification email or request a new one.