Your Virgo account details are easy to access.
Click on the Sign In button on the Virgo page.
Once you click on the Sign In at the top, right side of the screen, you will have two options based on your user status.
If you are a UVA User, you will be prompted to Netbadge authenticate. All Other Users will enter a Library ID and password.
Once you have signed in using Netbadge to authenticate your status with the University, you'll have access to a suite of tools to help with your research:
- My Information allows you to confirm or update your Virgo information, check your status in our
- Checkouts will show you materials you currently have checked out from the UVA Library. Due dates for each item and renewal options will also appear here. If you have Interlibrary Loan materials, choose that tab to see those listed.
- Digital Deliveries provides access to materials you have requested that have arrived in digital form, usually .pdf.
- Requests allows you to make a variety of types of requests for items we do not own or have access to.
- Bookmarks is where you can organize links to items you have bookmarked when searching Virgo. You can have as many bookmarks and folders as you like. These can be exported, printed, or shared with others.
- Searches allows you to see the searches you have saved in Virgo and re-run them when you choose. In addition, the previous fifteen searches you've performed are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Preferences allows you to set search preferences and manage your privacy settings. The Pickup location you choose tells us where to send items you have requested through Interlibrary Loan or recall.